Followers

Photobucket

Saturday, May 14, 2011

14.05.2011

Long time dint update blog jor..
Yesterday is 'BLACK FRIDAY'!Many people moody>,<
Including 'me' , I hope i can with my friend 'Megan' good back,until now i also duno i say what bad thing at ur back?!who can tell me?! If i really got say then i at here say 'SRY' to you..
Yesterday why i moody?i also duno?Cry lagi tiam,geng:) Hui Shen also moody:( hope she also with her friend good back yar babe,support you:)
Ying,Kie,Venice,Ah yee ...
I miss you All so much,did you all also miss me?thanks you all pui me chat o when i lonely ,we is 4eva sisita.. I LOVE YOU ALL:D
And Geremy and Sylevester,
i miss u two o XD friend d miss arh...dnt xiang y:D i miss we hang out go see mv,Slyvester u still rmb we see ghost mv then u sit at my beside then i scrd i cubit u,Geremy i miss you zat me,qi fu me at school,always fight with me then dont give me win:D wahhahaha:D btw thx u give me cubit:D
Kuan yee and Jing,
i miss you two also...when i back rmb bring me go out wor..:P Jing,sui ran yi qian we got abit thing make dao cnt do friend...but now we still is sister RIGHT?:D remember you:)

Noob face:D Love you all:D
And you
i miss you boy:( wait you whole day still ntyt on9! what happens to you?we less chat jor:"( are you busy can tell me?wait you until midnight jor,rmb self take k owh:( noe marhx?dnt make me worry you:(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next topic------>
Me at New Zealand already want 3-4 month jor, 30/5-3/6 is my exam..
what my feeling?I just hope can in good class,i know many pressure ..mum say no nid in good class d,u can learn good ur English then good jor,but i duno why i want go to good class?
i hate study, but now my dream is want in good class..
'MIRACLE' owh~:D
But at school ,i like one people..why de?that not my style d wor,at k.k i must with friend,but now go anywhere also one people...
some time i feel wanna cry, because all is gui lao gui po,no one is Chinese people..feel so lonely,just hope can fast back sabah~:"(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just now
at facebook, got a girl scold me... 

WTH?!
Llike me的罪你啊?自已sent 'i ask him u love nicole he say yes o.'問你是不是sent错你叫我 'erm can u stut up big ma ma' shut uP 都寫错!还罵我,我的罪你那一条神经线?
!!!!!!!oOo!!!! 
Then delete me at facebook,inbox me say no u sent to me is ur friend?u scrd or suk?:D waaaahahaha:D funny....ant add me but i dint hv accpt u,who want accpt u like this d bitch? ! just make people nget!

No comments:

Post a Comment