Followers

Photobucket

Friday, May 20, 2011

21.5.2011

Long time dint U.P.D.A.T.E. blog:D
It zit miss me?:P
Today my mood is happy:D because i tel mommy say when i back want go there there there :D she say whatever,i say i want bring my friend go to my house overnight she say okok:D
Yesterday, help mum book ticket that guy say if want cheap ticket on November got,then mum book at 30th-November :D happy sei me owh,can early back sabah,can hang out with my dear friend:D
and then,just now i tell mum say want go many places,early tell she i with friend go to where,she answers say ok:D
And mum say back sabah remember go make ur hair,wa....my heart say wat happened to u mum?:D my heart so happy,i want rebonding or curls lear or cut short my hair?>,< i really blur jor..back sabah many things want buy,new camera,phone,make my hair,shopping:D sohappy lak..with my friend plan all jor:D we go 1b,suria,tg aru new park,my home ,bbq? :D happy sei me jor:D
if want cut short my hair i want this style:D
i want curls like this lak><

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends i coming back soon:D remember go airport fetch me:P waiting me:D love eu all:D 
muackz..muackzx..muaclzxx..muackkkzx..muackzxxz..muackxxxxxx:*

No comments:

Post a Comment