Followers

Photobucket

Saturday, February 26, 2011

26.02.2011

i love u....bt duno hw say to u?y so care u jek?dnt thk lea....everydy chat wif u so happy:') bt,tody is speciel...u dint chat wif me=(duno y nea?i wnt say smthg to u bt duno hw 開口?:'(..i'm useless larhx...hmm...n thn mny thg at my life.cz my mum n my dad nt 2gether liao d.my frez axo noe my家庭背景.me 10year mum gt another,dad axo gt another parnet.me stil small like mum d parnet d.bt nw so hate!i dnt like it:(nw at so far d place,always thk fast2 finish skul thn bk sabah.bt stil long time.mondy at hre start skul,bro dint accopany  me go skul,so scare:(tody go beach,feel beter lea...;)mny ppl at thr swimming.bt more make me cnt 4gt d is,gui lao n gui mei dint hv wear clth...gv me c finish lea:Dbt axo gt hapy la:s

No comments:

Post a Comment