Followers

Photobucket

Friday, April 22, 2011

22.04.2011

Today feel so happy:D long time dint sot with my SISTA:D wahaha:) Michelle,Ah Yee..u two still remember we at teacher Wendy there tuition marhx?hehe...thn nt long ,teacher say want ying join..thn we 3 so angry,cz we hate she,but is long time ago d thg lak,ying dnt angry wor,i noe u nt small gas gea:D when we tell teacher say we dnt like she,thn teacher tell we try do frez wif ying..she is a cool girl,stil remember teacher say ying at yr1,she always cry:D hehe..thn we try do frez wif ying..:D thn we big liao lok..can self go gai2 lok...we go 'da er dong',shopping,bbq at my home:D stil remember we 6 ppl at my room slp:) wahaha:D cnt 4gt it lak:) but now lea,tat ah yee gt new frez jor dnt choi me,kie and ying~i noe she d bha...dnt want we 3 already:( sad dao ta:( nasib i stil gt kie,ying:P wahaha:) u all is my dear sista...I LOVE EU ALL so much lak:) muackzzxx:* we dnt break anymore:D

No comments:

Post a Comment